Гость
Статьи
Помогите, пожалуйста, …

Помогите, пожалуйста, перевести предложение на англ.

Здравствуйте, может у кого-нибудь будет время помочь с переводом. Срочно нужно перевести это предложение "Выступая на регулярных собраниях я научилась делать презентации и преподносить финансовый материал так, чтобы он был ясен каждому сотруднику, включая тех кто не имел отношения к финансам".

Алина
16 ответов
Последний — Перейти

Speaking at the regular meetings, I learned to make blow job and to present financial material so that it was clear to each staff member, including those who have not had relations to finance.

Гость

blow job - хитро :) мистер дарт, но мы, так сказать, "рассосали" твой толстый юмор

Presenting at usual meetings, i learned to present financial material so that it is understandable to every staff/worker, including those who does not have any relationship to finance. как то так

Гость

Acting at regular meetings I has learned to do presentations and to present a financial material so that it was clear to each employee, including those who didn't concern the finance.

Rebekka

speaking at regular meetings I've learnt to make presentations and present financial material so that it's clear to every employee including those not having related to the financial side.

Гость

релатед то

релатионшип щитх

цонцеррн абоут

минд препоситионс!!!!!

Гость

related to relaed

relationship with

concerned about

Mind prepositions!!!!!

Итальянка

Speaking at the regular meetings, I've improved creating presentations and taking the financial material clearly for each person, including those who have never been related to the financial sphere.

Алина

хахах)) повеселил с блоу джоб)) Спасибо всем большое, очень благодарна!))

Bimbo
Rebekka

speaking at regular meetings I've learnt to make presentations and present financial material so that it's clear to every employee including those not having related to the financial side.

это лучший

Гость

While conducting our regular meetings, i have acquired a valuable experience as to how to present finances in a manner accessible to all employees,including those who never had a background in finances.

Гость

Speaking at the regular meetings I have learnt to make (create) good presentations and present the financial material cleary for each person (for every employee) including even those who have never worked in a financial area (who have never related to the financial area)

Гость
Гость

While conducting our regular meetings, i have acquired a valuable experience as to how to present finances in a manner accessible to all employees,including those who never had a background in finances.

Очень хорошо. Я бы заменила conducting на presenting, regular meetings звучит неплохо, но мне кажется для этого есть более подходящее словосочетание кот. используют местные. не могу сейчас вспомнить.

Гость

By speaking at regular meetings, I have learned how to present financial material making it clear to all employees, including those with no background in finance.

Гость
Гость

Очень хорошо. Я бы заменила conducting на presenting, regular meetings звучит неплохо, но мне кажется для этого есть более подходящее словосочетание кот. используют местные. не могу сейчас вспомнить.

Не нравится здесь слово accessible, это, скорее, легкое для доступа, в физическом смысле.

Гость
Гость

Не нравится здесь слово accessible, это, скорее, легкое для доступа, в физическом смысле.

Не всегда. Accessible можно еще и употреблять именно в таком варианте. You can make the content of the material/presentation accessible to everyone. Сопоставьте это с этим предложением: This location is accessible by public transportation. (это в физическом смысле).

Форум: Развлечения
Всего: 40 969 тем
Новые темы за все время: 32 031 тема
Популярные темы за все время: 15 215 тем