Гость
Статьи
Давайте вместе …

Давайте вместе общаться на английском)

Всем привет! Мне 19 лет, и сейчас я учу английский, но проблема в том, что читать и понимать могу нормально, а вот говорить совсем плохо, очень мало опыта в этом плане. Может кто-то учить его тоже и не с кем разговоривать? Давайте общаться вместе, по скайпу к примеру)

Гость
36 ответов
Последний — Перейти
Гость

Я тоже учу английский,давайте в WhatsApp.Напишите свой почтовый адрес (уровень pre intermediate)

i smex i grex

О ЦХЫОМ? :))

Андрей

Ходите в клуб mecc.ru
Moscow English conversation club.

Ктопв

Skype id: mlechnyput11

Гость

anyapekarskaya123

Гость
Гость

Я тоже учу английский,давайте в WhatsApp.Напишите свой почтовый адрес (уровень pre intermediate)

anyapekarskaya123

Гость

девочки, вы молодцы! удачи!

Young lady

Let's do it here

Cowboy

i wannna anal sex!!!!

Гость

London is the capital of Great Britain...you understand me?

ktopv

skype id anyapekarskaya123 does not exist

ktopv

anal sex is complete bullshit, vagina rules

ktopv

i am pider
fu ck my ass

Гость
ktopv

anal sex is complete bullshit, vagina rules

Fully agree

ktopv

did anyone watch new Smoorths cartoon? Is it worth to go to the cinema?

гостья

я вроде не знаток англно читаю вас и все понимаю.легкий язык

Гость
гостья

я вроде не знаток англно читаю вас и все понимаю.легкий язык

ну конечно поди с переводчиком то че сложного?

Гость
Гость

ну конечно поди с переводчиком то че сложного?

haha

Гость
Гость

haha

very funny

Гость

I learn English also, so it's very interesting to me to talk with anybody) I like this language, it's great to watch movies in English without translation and understand! To understand English songs is more difficult for me. Good luck to everybody who learns English!

Гость
Гость

I learn English also, so it's very interesting to me to talk with anybody) I like this language, it's great to watch movies in English without translation and understand! To understand English songs is more difficult for me. Good luck to everybody who learns English!

where are you from?

English is the easiest language to learn. It is considered that Spanish is even simplier but I can't confirm. Speek English only

Гость

You'd better to start from movies with subtitles and improve your vocabulary and listening skills. To speak without confidence is quite depressive work.

Гость
Гость

listen songs and read lyrics which is easy to google or even to use a special mobile app which will automatically gets the lyrics of now playing song, for instance poweramp+musicmatch.

Гость

Hello
Hi
виски анд вода
глас фомы
😁😁😁😂

guys don't frighten her, speaking is not depressive speaking is fun. learning by doing is the shortest way.

Гость
ktopv

guys don't frighten her, speaking is not depressive speaking is fun. learning by doing is the shortest way.

Lord Byron claimed that the best way to learn foreign languages - in bed with the bearer. That's fun.

Арина
Гость

Lord Byron claimed that the best way to learn foreign languages - in bed with the bearer. That's fun.

Spanish folklore also confirms that :)

exactly

Гость
Арина

Spanish folklore also confirms that :)

So I am looking for a pretty girl who wants to prove this idea. Promise to speak only English and just etwas Deutsch )))

I knew one Swedish expat (man), he followed sr Byron suggestion. And on the end of working day he used to say "пока, пока. я пошла"

Гость
ktopv

I knew one Swedish expat (man), he followed sr Byron suggestion. And on the end of working day he used to say "пока, пока. я пошла"

are you sure he wasn't a ***?

Гость
Гость

where are you from?

I'm from Ukraine... I know that visitors don't like Ukrainian people here....(((( so I didn't want to write about it (

Lalapo
Гость

where are you from?

ktopv

i am pider
fu ck my ass

Are you pider man? This is cool!!!

Гость
Lalapo

Гость
where are you from? ktopv
i am pider
fu ck my ass
Are you pider man? This is cool!!!

Spiderman))

Гость

Это вам ничего не даст, потому что тот английский, которому нас учат в школах и на курсах, очень далек от того, на котором говорят англичане и американцы. Общаться надо с носителями языка, только так можно улучшить свои умения.

Форум: Развлечения
Всего: 40 328 тем
Новые темы за все время: 31 451 тема
Популярные темы за все время: 15 056 тем