Гость
Статьи
Кто готов и хочет …

Кто готов и хочет поговорить по английски? 

Укажу на ваши ошибки) Пишите о чем угодно. Кто хочет потренировать аглийский? Я уже 12 лет им не заимаюсь, но готов подтянуть вас(а мож и вы меня). Пишите все что угодно на английском, я пришлю …

Сергей Севастополь
494 ответа
Последний — Перейти
Страница 11
j

If you have a depression because of your loneliness, you'd better stop drinking alcohol at all, especially beer. Beer contains phyto-estrogenes which aren't useful for men as you may guess. Alcohol doesn't cure depression, I know it for sure! It's my personal experience. Alcohol gives short times of joy and long times of bad mood. There are far better things in life: books, video-games, ssports and any other hobbies...

j

UPD: I'm not saying that I was an alcoholic in the past and I'm not preaching like Zhdanov, I'm just sharing my experience. I stopped buying beer, wine and sweets mainly to save money, but this nutrition change appeared to be good for my psyche and health, as well as for my purse of course. I also stopped drinking too much black tea and coffee. Now I prefer herbal teas, in Sevastopol you can buy great lavender and rose teas, they are much tastier.
The only bad habit left is my internet addiction. For example what am I doing here on this stupuid site late in the evening while it's time to sleep!

j

If you want to practice English, why don't you go to the Anglosphere websites such as reddit.com, youtube channels and blogs of native speakers? I like conspiracy theory sites and forums, they are very funny ( abovetopsecret.com or vigilantcitizen.) But you should not only read the content, writing your own comments is important. Paying attention to grammar, vocabulary and spelling is needed too, otherwise there's no sense in writing. If you doubt what word, phrase or grammar form to use, ask google (not google translate). Example: "in time or on time" (and you'll get the answer what preposition to use - but don't just translate the Russian phrase automatically.)
Speaking English here at woman.ru is for fun only, it won't improve the language.

Гость

If you really need a good practice you should check youtube. You can practice listening skills and most of the videos have subtitles. You can also choose a topic you are interested in to watch.

Гость
Сергей Севастополь

Hello! How are you? You're living in Crimea? I know that I have very many mistakes in m text. Answer - not so many, keep writing! I'm waiting for any attention, woman was appreciated me only for my ability to speak English)

Подтянуть не мешало бы, Сергей.

Гость
Сергей Севастополь

What the fuck? just so-so fuck, to check -are the local woman princesses are real pricesses or can't bind two english words together)

Позор Сергею!

Гость

Сергей, ты где-то писал, что хочешь заработать a lot of money, так делай soso и всё получится.

Гость
Сергей Севастополь

Укажу на ваши ошибки) Пишите о чем угодно. Кто хочет потренировать аглийский? Я уже 12 лет им не заимаюсь, но готов подтянуть вас(а мож и вы меня). Пишите все что угодно на английском, я пришлю правильный вариант.)

Укажи сначала на свои ошибки, подтянись клоун, правильный вариант 🤣

Гость668434

Oh..now I see. Sergey, don't be so stubborn. We've no intention of screwing you up and we don't make fun of you. Sorry if something got wrong.
As I said I've been learning English for 2 years but you know sometimes I feel like I know nothing.
I wanna back you up and say that all your life is up to you. Just a few years ago my husband and I barely got by. But instead of complaining my husband was trying not to give up and fight against his own boss. And it worked. So, never give up
P.'s. I am from Odessa by the way:).

ООО

Сергей, насколько я помню, вы хотите девушку вроде с 87-88 года рождения. Все остальные старухи, которые вас не понимают. И хотите, чтоб вас полюбили за ваш английский. И чтобы ещё она не хотела детей и денег. У вас нереальные требования, вам нужна женщина постарше, может даже старше вас. У которой уже взрослые дети, она может быть лет 40. И любят не за что-то- это удел малолеток.

Лэйа

Поражает, как у*бищно оказывается у нас знают английский

То се
Гость

Сережа, марш уроки учить. У тебя у самого еще ошибки есть. В пришел других учить...😂

Точно!🙈😂😂

Science

Фак

Сергей Севастополь

heh-heh! Thank all the guys and girls - i have some conflict with mom because I've drank a lot of beet these day's and eats noyhing - i was so involved in talking to you. I don't want to improve my English anymore, it was stayed as it was in 2006 and ever worse, because i've lost a part or vocabulry and grammar. whereis no sense in it and besides in feeling i've reach some limit it's too hard to overcome. In my 37 I don't want to relocate to somewhere else, i'm living heve with my mom and ll my scares now is that i'll leaving alone here in this cruel place. Looking for a humble better english-speaking real friend - she surely should appreciate me for something and my english is the only thing that could do some interest in me. My programming skills was outdated long time ago, since early 2000s.

Сергей Севастополь

May be if a girl knows English at least as I do - she wont express sush a rude and negative emotions that i can't stand... who knows? may be older ageg till 50s will suit me. I'm just looking for a culture and politeness...

Сергей Севастополь
American

I learned English in school. And before I thought I knew it. But when I moved in USA, I really understood, I don’t know English at all))) The best way to learn any language- to be between people, which use this language. That what happened with me) Also I was very surprised, americans are so nice and welcoming people. I know, it’s the part of their culture, but it really helped me to learn English quicker)

loking for a some kind of rurrian english-speaking nice and welcomig people, but here? does they exist? i met someone before they admired english, but they was 20 y.o. Is'nt enough experienced in russian values of life

Сергей Севастополь
j

If you have a depression because of your loneliness, you'd better stop drinking alcohol at all, especially beer. Beer contains phyto-estrogenes which aren't useful for men as you may guess. Alcohol doesn't cure depression, I know it for sure! It's my personal experience. Alcohol gives short times of joy and long times of bad mood. There are far better things in life: books, video-games, ssports and any other hobbies...

Yeah, thnx for care, but all the thing's you've mentioned is in my past. It's just uninteresting anymore when you have no approprite mood, and since my 33's i've become a typical aged man with tv and beers in evenings. All what you'saying was before 30s.

Сергей Севастополь
j

If you want to practice English, why don't you go to the Anglosphere websites such as reddit.com, youtube channels and blogs of native speakers? I like conspiracy theory sites and forums, they are very funny ( abovetopsecret.com or vigilantcitizen.) But you should not only read the content, writing your own comments is important. Paying attention to grammar, vocabulary and spelling is needed too, otherwise there's no sense in writing. If you doubt what word, phrase or grammar form to use, ask google (not google translate). Example: "in time or on time" (and you'll get the answer what preposition to use - but don't just translate the Russian phrase automatically.) Speaking English here at woman.ru is for fun only, it won't improve the language.

hm, you really like a conspiracy theories? i think that's all a bullshit... i prefer realistic pragmatic economy, society and so on. There is no conpiracy. What d you think about RenTV? ;)

Сергей Севастополь
Гость668434

Oh..now I see. Sergey, don't be so stubborn. We've no intention of screwing you up and we don't make fun of you. Sorry if something got wrong. As I said I've been learning English for 2 years but you know sometimes I feel like I know nothing. I wanna back you up and say that all your life is up to you. Just a few years ago my husband and I barely got by. But instead of complaining my husband was trying not to give up and fight against his own boss. And it worked. So, never give up P.'s. I am from Odessa by the way:).

thanx 4 understanding, i'm just trying to solve my own very complex life-situation and thinking of my futere... wish you the best)

Сергей Севастополь

I dont want to relocate, nobody wats me where and it would be too dificult to settle down in my age, appearance, absence of working experience and backgroundig i don't want to sound here. Just looking for an open-mind international girl here... by the way nobody writes me on mail so woman is not the place, but where is an english-speakig commutity in russian-internet? you've lready written to me some sites, thank you, but tell me - there I can really speak in Enlish with russian ready-to-date girls, womans?

Сергей Севастополь

As I heard only English-girls could love an нищебродов, so may be i could find here some not so russian-principal-living-of-life girl who appreciate so me as a freak who's opposites to the system... yeah, he's bad looking and poor, but the americans and english are the romantics. aren't you agree? who is the punk here - Green day, Avril lavigne, бригадный подряд? Everyones around us(russia) speaks english - why we're so shy and complexed? let's overcome the natives!..(haha)

Сергей Севастополь

да, вуман это не серьезно, тут канеша со всего света, но для себя узкозаточенное не найти... ну спасибо за советы)))) still having fun))

Сергей Севастополь
ООО

Сергей, насколько я помню, вы хотите девушку вроде с 87-88 года рождения. Все остальные старухи, которые вас не понимают. И хотите, чтоб вас полюбили за ваш английский. И чтобы ещё она не хотела детей и денег. У вас нереальные требования, вам нужна женщина постарше, может даже старше вас. У которой уже взрослые дети, она может быть лет 40. И любят не за что-то- это удел малолеток.

Вы все правильно понимаете, это все от безысходности, на самом деле и 40 и 50 летние женщины современные люди и романтики и жалости к тебе и заботы о тебе у них тоже кот наплакал... все в 90-е воспитались...Общался со старшими - они говорят - а мне еще о внуках заботиться... я все равно нахрен не нужен... эх, верю остались еще панки, хоть и их и не видно, green day, avril laigne, бригадный подряд... да, мы все пришли к безрадостному реализму... а что делать дальше? послать это все нахрен и бухать... единственное - одиночество страшит, а оно реально светит...(

Гость

Сэр ***, а я 89 но я пока с полом не разобралась

Гость

Pussy boy)

Гость
j

UPD: I'm not saying that I was an alcoholic in the past and I'm not preaching like Zhdanov, I'm just sharing my experience. I stopped buying beer, wine and sweets mainly to save money, but this nutrition change appeared to be good for my psyche and health, as well as for my purse of course. I also stopped drinking too much black tea and coffee. Now I prefer herbal teas, in Sevastopol you can buy great lavender and rose teas, they are much tastier. The only bad habit left is my internet addiction. For example what am I doing here on this stupuid site late in the evening while it's time to sleep!

I think I know what you doing, this late! On women's' site LOL hehe :P

Антрекот

I like hairy pussies. What’s about you?

Сергей Севастополь

I have 1989 y.o. girl in friend zone, yes, she behaves like a boy and we complement each other. someone should be feminine, other musculine in relations... Here in russia it's may be abnormal, but quite normal in all civilized countries.

Thanx to anyone, it seems that the discussion is over and going to nowhere.

Гость

Get the fuck out! Asshole! Jerk! Go outa here and choke a chicken!

Форум: Семья
Всего:
Новые темы за сутки:
Популярные темы за сутки:
Следующая тема