Гость
Статьи
давайте общаться на …

давайте общаться на английском)))

общаемся на любые темы, можно рассказывать все те же истории что на форуме про мужей, про жен, про подруг но только на инглише, а другие будут комментировать тоже на инглише) и будем исправлять ошибки друг друга) это будет интересно)))

АВтор
1 115 ответов
Последний — 11 октября 2017, 15:38 Перейти

неохота

Наташа Ростова

Nafiga?

To tell the truth, I don't find this topic interesting :)

Наташа Ростова

Nafiga?

paztalom )))))))))))

Стрекозлиха

de quelle couleur a la souris?

cocksucker

suck my cock

Петушок

.Author, what about? i can with dictionary only

Гость

Pleas have I Mistakes? Very horrable?

But you can not speak as I am on foreign Language? Or du you?! I am not ashemd of my Englisch becouse I learned it myself so that I can express myself

Vladimír

Nikdo nechce mluvit, protože neví.

Гость

I don't like Sex!

What can I do that I like it?! I had never regular Sex cause of religion Secta Rules- and now I like just mustrubate but not real Sex-. Ples help me in my Problem?

And pleas if my Englisch horrable or ok

Vladimír
Гость

Pleas have I Mistakes? Very horrable?

But you can not speak as I am on foreign Language? Or du you?! I am not ashemd of my Englisch becouse I learned it myself so that I can express myself

And Your first language You have learnt is German.

Rita

I have very very bad english!!! But i'm not shamed of it/ Let's speak english here? please? i also want a practic? and you?

Цаца
Гость

I don't like Sex!

What can I do that I like it?! I had never regular Sex cause of religion Secta Rules- and now I like just mustrubate but not real Sex-. Ples help me in my Problem?

And pleas if my Englisch horrable or ok

faceom ob table

Vladimír

There should be one whose native language is English or who have had a practice with such people. In the other case it would be just a multipling of our own mistakes.We are Slavic people and in any case it is the Slavic English , because we use the grammar structures of Slavic languages.

Петушок

girls, my attention to speaking here isn't serious. i think we need a foriegner.

Rita
Петушок

girls, my attention to speaking here isn't serious. i think we need a foriegner.

i agree)

Гость

I passed my IELTS exam recently with the mark 6,5, so actually i fill myself quite confident to speak english ))

Vladimír
Гость

I passed my IELTS exam recently with the mark 6,5, so actually i fill myself quite confident to speak english ))

I think Pres. Perf. should be used with "recently".

Vladimír
Стрекозлиха

Pienso que blanco como siempre.

Самая сложная скороговорка в английском языке √ ⌠sixth sick sheik▓s sixth sheep▓s sick⌠

тренируйтесь))

"sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" вот так. там коряво скопировалось..

Красотка
Нянина радость

To tell the truth, I don't find this topic interesting :)

Actually, its a very nice topic!

Красотка
Петушок

What should i do, if i understand all, but cant speak ? =(((((((((((((((9

+3

hey,babies

i love you very much

+3
Красотка

TO DIE OF COURSE

Володимир
Красотка

Everybody can. As my school teacher had said - "No matter how you speak English and what the grammar you have used - if you have been understood , you have solved the problem ".

Красотка

i have the same problem :))))

June
АВтор

общаемся на любые темы, можно рассказывать все те же истории что на форуме про мужей, про жен, про подруг но только на инглише, а другие будут комментировать тоже на инглише) и будем исправлять ошибки друг друга) это будет интересно)))

Тут и русским-то не особо владеют, и при этом пытаются друг друга исправлять, - не очень понятно, чего Вы ждёте от общения на английском при таком раскладе...

Петушок
June

Тут и русским-то не особо владеют, и при этом пытаются друг друга исправлять, - не очень понятно, чего Вы ждёте от общения на английском при таком раскладе...

Я поржала! Но вообще это первая ветка с таким названием, которая пока хоть как-то функционирует. До этого были потуги, но практически никто ничё не писал. Это говорит о том, что english в нашей стране прогрессирует.

Yana

oh, very good idea!!! I want to improve my english too/ I haven't used it long time/ If you don't need that, please, don't flooding in theme in russian.

Yana
Володимир

"No matter how you speak English and what the grammar you have used - if you have been understood , you have solved the problem ".

smth wrong in this sentences, i think... maybe it should be * if you have understood, you have solved the problem*

Yana
тупая унылая девка

Красотка

i have the same problem :))))

so do i ). how many us !))

Yana

LET'S NOT TO LET THIS THEME DIE!!!!!!!!!!

АВтор
Yana

тупая унылая девкаКрасотка

i have the same problem :))))so do i ). how many us !))

There are a lot of us)

Yana
АВтор

Yana

тупая унылая девкаКрасотка What should i do, if i understand all, but cant speak ? =(((((((((((((((9 i have the same problem :))))so do i ). how many us !))

There are a lot of us)

o, АВтор, wlc back!!!)

Yana

what a pity!!(( noone want's to talk to english.

**Рупрехт, where are you?! Come and say some dirty joke to us in english))

Петушок

ok, i was on foriegn site just now, anybody, translate please, the word "shipping" i really don't understand it. any way i can't find it in the dictionary.

Yana

торговый флот, суда

погрузка, перевозка груза

мореплавание, навигация.

i found in lingvo.

Yana

Petushok, do you learn enlish on that site?

АВтор
Yana

what a pity!!(( noone want's to talk to english.

**Рупрехт, where are you?! Come and say some dirty joke to us in english))

wow is ruphert speak English?

АВтор

Yana don't leave this topic please=) let's talk about something) By the way what about usually American speak?

PS: последенее предложение вроде не правильно написала исправьте) Хотела написать " Кстати о чем обычно говорят американцы"

АВтор
АВтор

Yanawhat a pity!!(( noone want's to talk to english.

**Рупрехт, where are you?! Come and say some dirty joke to us in english))wow is ruphert speak English?

sorry. Does rup... speak english

Гость
Vladimír

Гость

I think Pres. Perf. should be used with "recently".

that's why i didnt get the 8 or 9 mark, Vladimir )

Гость
+3

Красотка

TO DIE OF COURSE

and as soon as possible! it's Woman, baby ))

Марлетка
Гость

I have passed my IELTs exam recently with mark 6.5, so I feel quite confident in my English

Марлетка
АВтор

Yana don't leave this topic please=) let's talk about something) By the way what about usually American speak?

PS: последенее предложение вроде не правильно написала исправьте) Хотела написать " Кстати о чем обычно говорят американцы"

By the way, what Americans usually talk about

Cou-cou

Hello everybody.

It's nice to speak English there.I could tell you about me.I learned English during 4 years then I stopped and now I learn French.It's no picnic.I'm so tired from this language.I can say,I hate it.That why my knowledge is very low in English and in French also.I'm crazy.Sorry

Марлетка
АВтор

Yanawhat a pity!!(( noone want's to talk to english.

**Рупрехт, where are you?! Come and say some dirty joke to us in english))wow is ruphert speak English?

wow Does ruphert speak English?

or is ruphert speaking English?

Cou-cou
Стрекозлиха

pink

Cou-cou
Марлетка

АВторYanawhat a pity!!(( noone want's to talk to english.

**Рупрехт, where are you?! Come and say some dirty joke to us in english))wow is ruphert speak English?wow Does ruphert speak English?

or is ruphert speaking English?

He's pervert