Гость
Статьи
Помогите написать …

Помогите написать сочинение про НГ!

15 предложений. Приличное. В школе задали сочинение на тему "Новый год и Рождество". А у меня проблема с сочинениями, воду лить не умею. Помогите пожалуйста! Можно и на русском, я переведу,но если кто может на англ огромное спасибо!

Автор
19 ответов
Последний — Перейти

скоро новый год. я очень люблю этот праздник. Я буду проводить его дома. Мы с мамой приготовим ужин. и т. д.

Рупрeхт

Папа опять напьется как свинья, упадет под елку и обоссытся как в прошлый раз..

марфа посадница

нехрена се... и рыбку съесть, и сковородку не помыть! Авторша, иди учись... чтоб не быть дурой, каких на этом форуме, к сожалению, достаточно.

Автор
Рупрeхт

Не надо говорить про всех, мой папа никогда так не делал. Не форум, а сборище ненормальных....

аня 22

1.Я очень люблю зиму, потому что зимой снежно и красиво.

2.Можно кататься на коньках и лыжах.

3.Но больше всего мне нравится праздник новый год.

4.Маме я приготовила такой подарок, папе такой, и братику - такой.

5.Елку нам папа привез из магазина.

6. Она ярко-зеленая, очень пушистая и вкусно пахнет лесом.

7.Елку мы будем наряжать всей семьей.

8.Для этого мы с мамой купили шарики и гирлянды

9.А после того, как нарядим, подложим под нее подарки для друг друга.

10.В школе мы тоже будем праздновать новый год.

11. Совсем недавно мы украсили свой класс снежинками и гирляндами.

12.На новогодний вечер все выучили по стишку или по песенке, чтобы спеть их деду морозу и снегурочке.

13.Я уже знаю, что пойду на новогодний вечер в костюме снежинки/снежной королевы.

14.Мама мне сделает красивую прическу.

15. Желаю всем весело встретить новый год, так же, как я!

Что-то вроде того, автор?)))

Автор

аня большое человеческое спасибо!

Рупрeхт
Автор

Рупрeхт

Не надо говорить про всех, мой папа никогда так не делал. .

Да лана, рассказывай..

Бьянка
Рупрeхт

Автор

Рупрeхт Папа опять напьется как свинья, упадет под елку и обоссытся как в прошлый раз.. Не надо говорить про всех, мой папа никогда так не делал. .

Да лана, рассказывай..

)))блин, Рупрехт, хватит над ребенком глумиться))

чувак

афтар,читай книги -тренирцй фантазию)))

аня 22
Автор

аня большое человеческое спасибо!

Я рада, если подошло.

Zukini

А мне понравилось 9е предложение "подложим под ёлку подарки". Хи-хи. Я думала, что только прокладки можно подкладывать, оказывается подарки тоже.

аня 22

)))))))))) спасибо, посмеялась))

Ласточка

1.There is nothing like Christmas and New year.

2. At least for me this time is the happiest time of the year. 3.It seems to me that there are no people that don't like these holidays mainly because these holidays are the most mysterious ones.

4. Any person, even an adult can remember his or her childhood and feel like a child no matter how old he or she is now.

5. When I was a child my father bought a big Christmas tree and the whole family took part in decorating it.

6. Even now looking at all those ornaments , especially hand made teddy bears and paper foxes I have a smile on my face because it reminds me of many happy days my family and I used to have.

7. Another thing why I like Christmas and New Year is because I adore holidays' shopping.

Ласточка

8. It is a big fun to walk around beautifully decorated shopping centers and take pictures in front of a skating rink and decorations and maybe have a cup of coffee and a cake with my best friend in a small cozy cafe while we are shopping for close relatives and friends.

9. Another thing I like is the atmosphere of happiness and joy around because there are many excited people around on these days.

10.Just imagine how nice it can be to walk along a beautifully decorated street at night when you can see tiny lights of Christmas trees in people's houses and to feel frost biting your cheeks and to see snow sparkling on the winter road and hear its cracking under your feet as you are walking.

11. Besides, I like cooking and it is always interesting to know about new dishes and to cook them together with your friends, or mom or your grandmother.

12.When we have winter holidays I always go to winter amusement parks with my friends and we ski and skate there or just talk and laugh a lot discussing news.

13. Sometimes my family and I go to the local monastery or Church for Christmas service and when it is it over you can hear bells' sound around.

14. I like Christmas and New Year because these are family holidays and adult people always expect big changes to happen in their lives and children expect a lot of presents, everyone expects something better than what they already have and it is adorable to see happy expression on their faces.

15. I wish everybody Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ласточка

Писала сама, не слизано, писала быстро, на англицком не болтаю давно, так что сорьки за ошибки:)

Гость
Ласточка

8. It is a big fun to walk around beautifully decorated shopping centers and take pictures in front of a skating rink and decorations and maybe have a cup of coffee and a cake with my best friend in a small cozy cafe while we are shopping for close relatives and friends.

9. Another thing I like is the atmosphere of happiness and joy around because there are many excited people around on these days.

10.Just imagine how nice it can be to walk along a beautifully decorated street at night when you can see tiny lights of Christmas trees in people's houses and to feel frost biting your cheeks and to see snow sparkling on the winter road and hear its cracking under your feet as you are walking.

11. Besides, I like cooking and it is always interesting to know about new dishes and to cook them together with your friends, or mom or your grandmother.

12.When we have winter holidays I always go to winter amusement parks with my friends and we ski and skate there or just talk and laugh a lot discussing news.

13. Sometimes my family and I go to the local monastery or Church for Christmas service and when it is it over you can hear bells' sound around.

14. I like Christmas and New Year because these are family holidays and adult people always expect big changes to happen in their lives and children expect a lot of presents, everyone expects something better than what they already have and it is adorable to see happy expression on their faces.

15. I wish everybody Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It is a BIG FUN!!!!

Ласточка

в 14 предложении вместо "expression on their faces"-"expression on people's faces".

Кикимора

Мой сын,когда учился в классе 7,написал про НГ. "На НГ мы ели,а потом взрывали с папой бомбочки")))) тоже не умел писать)))

таинственная незнакомка

жили-были дед да баба и была мелеонерша КУРОЧКА РЯБА хD

Форум: Развлечения
Всего: 41 137 тем
Новые темы за все время: 32 181 тема
Популярные темы за все время: 15 266 тем