Гость
Статьи
ищу человека для …

ищу человека для общения на английском языке

хочу подтянуть английский, общаться смогу только в письменной форме, уровень языка средний, у кого есть желание давайте переписываться на инглише, если что будем исправлять ошибки друг друга)))

автор
486 ответов
Последний — Перейти
Butterfly

I would like to improve my English too. How are you?Where do you live?

Олька

Давайте практиковать англ в этой темке!:) Мой уровень-между upper -mid и advanced... Скоро и другие зайдут!)))))))

Butterfly

I have finished the Business English course this year. Now I just need to save this level of the languauge knowledge.

Flying into the wind

I hate people and I want to die because nobody loves me!!!!

Butterfly

Olka why do write russian? We are practising Englisch in this topic, aren't we?

МЕГАГОСТЬ

Hello Avtor!

Do you want to practise english in this topic on this site?)

Okey lets discus about our WOMEN problems here.

Butterfly
Flying into the wind

That can't be truth! Somebody loves you defenetely!

МЕГАГОСТЬ
Flying into the wind

You need psyhologist you don need LOVERS you need doctor but i love you idiotka

Butterfly
МЕГАГОСТЬ

Hello Avtor! Do you want to practise english in this topic on this site?) Okey lets discus about our WOMEN problems here.

For example what? Weight, love,children, marridge?

МЕГАГОСТЬ
Butterfly

i want to talk ab marriage xD i m 16 xD and also ab PROFESSION CHOISE XD

well why r you butterfly????? i used to treat KRAPIVNIZAS as a doctor also took them from spiders nets xD my hobby - ENTOMOLOGY

Butterfly
МЕГАГОСТЬ

Butterfly

i want to talk ab marriage xD i m 16 xD and also ab PROFESSION CHOISE XD well why r you butterfly????? i used to treat KRAPIVNIZAS as a doctor also took them from spiders nets xD my hobby - ENTOMOLOGY

Hi, could you please write the RIGHT language? Without abbriviations and grammaticaly right, please NO SLANG

Butterfly

Butterfly was the first what occured in my head. And they are beautiful. You have a really nice hobby!

МЕГАГОСТЬ

r = are ab = about m=am i=I

no Butter i cant=can not

Олька
Butterfly

Olka why do write russian? We are practising Englisch in this topic, aren't we?

Oh sorry! I am going to speak only english...

МЕГАГОСТЬ
Butterfly

Butterfly was the first what occured in my head. And they are beautiful. You have a really nice hobby!

yeah i have a family of rain worms..)

МЕГАГОСТЬ

and do you have any hobbies/future husbands/home pets?

Butterfly
МЕГАГОСТЬ

I love love love pets!! I have a dog and 2 cats. They are very funny, but also a lot of work.

Butterfly

Megagost where do you come from?

Олька
МЕГАГОСТЬ

I had had a guinea pig for 7-8 years before it died. Sometimes i am upset about it.

МЕГАГОСТЬ
Butterfly

tyumen capital of villages

Butterfly
Олька

МЕГАГОСТЬ

I had had a guinea pig for 7-8 years before it died. Sometimes i am upset about it.

It's very pity to lose the pets. I feel with! I also lost 2 cats as I was younger.

Butterfly
МЕГАГОСТЬ

Butterfly

Is it cold there now?

Hello guys!

I need to improve my English too.

Two days ago I did it with the help of Mamba with one boy from India. We talked about weather, hobbies, profession and views. I liked it. I gave him my e-mail and he wrote me on it.

Гость

Поищите на форуме Диктатуру моды.

Она с вами и на английском, и на французском и на итальянском и на испанском пообщается.

Яся

Можно я тут по-русски Насущный вопрос, у вас не болит голова, когда вы долго говорите на англ? У меня чер полчаса начинает, меня просто с души воротят эти кортавые звуки, которые придумал шепелявый и беззубый человек

Гость
МЕГАГОСТЬ

Butterfly

M​egagost where do you come from?

Why are you so shy? I suppose Tyumen - the capital of the Universe sounds better :)

Олька

It's very pity to lose the pets. I feel with! I also lost 2 cats as I was younger.[/quote]

Yes.Guinea pigs are so interesting to look at. Where are you from?

Butterfly and Megagost, are you talking only to each other?

Butterfly
Яся

Можно я тут по-русски Насущный вопрос, у вас не болит голова, когда вы долго говорите на англ? У меня чер полчаса начинает, меня просто с души воротят эти кортавые звуки, которые придумал шепелявый и беззубый человек

Яся

Яся

No, I don't have a headache. I enjoy speaking English.

Яся

As for me I adore speaking English.

Butterfly
баба нюра

Butterfly and Megagost, are you talking only to each other?

Because nobody was online. How do you do baba Njura? I'm pleased to meet you.

Butterfly
Олька

It's very pity to lose the pets. I feel with! I also lost 2 cats as I was younger.

I' m from Germany. And you?

МЕГАГОСТЬ

i am from voynovka originally a place with many tranes its a paradise)

I feel english more easy to talk then russian coz my name is Marina and i even cant spell leter R i have english akcent

Олька
Яся

Russian sounds much more worse than english! I can not stand russian songs for example. Only a person who can not get the language can say this way. IMHO

Ли

Есть еще отличные сайты для общения

МЕГАГОСТЬ

i am eatin popcorn now

I can speak English for hours. And I would love to live in some English-speaking country.

Гость
Олька

Russian sounds much more worse than english! I can not stand russian songs for example. Only a person who can not get the language can say this way. IMHO

A small note. EEEEEEEEEnglish. RRRRRRRRRRRussian.

Олька
Butterfly

Lucky you are! I am frome Ukraine. But i want to leave the country away in some years! Ukraine is very difficult to live in.

Butterfly
МЕГАГОСТЬ

i am eatin popcorn now

mmm, I'm going to eat my dinner now. I think I will eat a watermelone, maybe an egg and something else.

МЕГАГОСТЬ

me too gran Nyura xD maybe i ll need to learn frances and german also coz my univ xD

Олька
Гость

A small note. EEEEEEEEEnglish. RRRRRRRRRRRussian.

OK)

Butterfly

I am all right. Thank you. Pleased to meet you too. Have you noticed that writing in English we don't make so many mistakes than in Russian?

Butterfly
Олька

Butterfly

Lucky you are! I am frome Ukraine. But i want to leave the country away in some years! Ukraine is very difficult to live in.

I have relatives in the Ukraine. I used to live in Russia.

Олька
Олька

FROME=FROM.

Гость
Олька

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Just capital letter!

Butterfly
баба нюра

Butterfly

I am all right. Thank you. Pleased to meet you too. Have you noticed that writing in English we don't make so many mistakes than in Russian?

well I think so :) Your English is very good! Do you still correspond with the guy from India?

Олька
Butterfly

ОлькаButterfly

I' m from Germany. And you? Lucky you are! I am frome Ukraine. But i want to leave the country away in some years! Ukraine is very difficult to live in.

I have relatives in the Ukraine. I used to live in Russia.

Are you interested in soccer? I like to watch it.

I am from Russia. Perm.

Гость
баба нюра

Are you sure?? :)