Гость
Статьи
Зайдите сюда те, кто …

Зайдите сюда те, кто хорошо знает английский!!!

Помогите пожалуйста написать сочинение по плану:

1. The teaching profession (general Ideal).
2. Is it easy to teach.
3. The role of the teacher in the childrens life.

Автор
81 ответ
Последний — Перейти
Страница 2
Автор
Гость

иди иди, ищи рефераты, вырезай себе из рефератов десять предложений. Канешно быстрее будет, чем самой накатать. Язык реферата, главное, не перепутай, студентка, а то расскажешь сочинение на суахили

Спасибо за заботу, а то и правда каааак напишу на суахили), повергну преподов в шок

Гость

это к чему было вообще? Описала, как тебе нелегко живется?

Иди себе лекарство в кастрюльке разведи

Автор
Гость

это к чему было вообще? Описала, как тебе нелегко живется?

Иди себе лекарство в кастрюльке разведи

Рецепт не подскажешь своего лекарства?

te amo

да уж что то не верится ,что это НЕ школьная тема. я допустим учусь на третьем курсе и темы там посерьезнее ,чем "портет идеального учителя" "профессия учителя". пример моей последней темы "UK Slang: A Glossary of Some Terms You Might

Meet on Your Travels "

Фей

Я надеюсь, автор не на педагога учится, и тема сочинения просто так, а не по поводу ее будущей деятельности =)

Автор
te amo

да уж что то не верится ,что это НЕ школьная тема. я допустим учусь на третьем курсе и темы там посерьезнее ,чем "портет идеального учителя" "профессия учителя". пример моей последней темы "UK Slang: A Glossary of Some Terms You Might

Meet on Your Travels "

В том то и дело, что это не тема) а один пункт из дом.задания

Автор
Фей

Я надеюсь, автор не на педагога учится, и тема сочинения просто так, а не по поводу ее будущей деятельности =)

Вынуждена вас расстроить, я учусь на педагога

Автор

мне 17 лет, я на 3 курсе Педагогического колледжа, изучаю языки. *уже приготовилась* к атаке))))

Фей

Девушка, но вы же по специальности работать не хотите, не правда ли? =)

Автор

Фей абсолютно верно.

Фей

Отлегло =)

тор

Пед. Колледж-это училище .теперь понятно с кем дело имеем)))))

Гость

птушница

Гость
te amo

Each pupil wants to study IN ideal school. But how must be AN ideal school ORGANIZED? I think that the most important thing for an ideal school is it is teachers. THE teachers should know how to bring up children and of course should be able to teach pupils. I mean that THE teachers should have their own teaching methods.It combines in himself different qualities, exacting and kind, clever and brought up, beautiful, with magnificent speech, the teacher who speaks precisely, trying to inform an essence up to each pupil. She is the many-sided and interesting person, instead of simply person which knows the subject, and does not see anything except for it. Probably, the ideal teacher helps the pupil not only with development of a material, but also edifies it spiritually, helps it to not make the wrong choice any important things. It is good, when the teacher not simply teacher, and the friend ,who ready to support any TIme. not everyone can be teacher

Ужас какой! И охота же было всю эту муть на таком ломаном языке, да еще с таааааким количеством ошибок писать.

Автор
Гость

птушница

Сама пэтэушница! овца бедная

Гость

One of the most important professions, probably, iin a whole world would be a teacher. It has been there as long as humanity remembers itself(just like prostitution!). Teachers have been sharing and passing down knowledge and wisdom for centuries.

Teaching is not just simply a profession. It is a lifestyle, it is in some cases lifelong devotion, and most importantly, it is a character to look upon.The general idea of an education worker automatically includes the following:helping students to acheive

higher standards of knowledge, ability, skills,

and moral character. If teachers do their work

well, then their work is of great value to others,

not simply in a particular time, but also in

the future.

Teachers are more than workers. They

are also members of a profession. Their

occupation renders definite and essential services

to society. As a profession, however, teaching

has had a long and difficult history. Its social

and cultural functions have never been critically

challenged, but nevertheless the public has not

adequately supported teaching.But it is a whole another topic...

Schools are one of the first places where kid▓s behavior and future educational success is shape. Teachers are carriers of either positive or negative behavior toward students. The reason why the first years of school are so critical is because kids learn the base of their educational life. I believe that teachers must love their career in order for them to pass enthusiasm, to assists, and to provide a warm environment to the students. In my opinion teachers are the second mothers for the students because students spend a lot of time with their teachers. At the same time. I believe a real teacher becomes through many years of training and experiences in the field. The same way, mothers are not born being great mothers but as their experiences with their kids expands they become experts on the field. We know that mothers look the best for their kids and one of their goals is to raise their kids so they can become professionals and pioneers for the society. Some of the mother▓s role toward kids is to give them care, love, respect, lead, instruct and to try to form a safe and pleasant environment at their homes. Are these attitudes of the mothers toward their kids related to what the role of the teacher should be with the students in the classroom? If not, what should be the role of the teachers then?

there's no such definition as an "ideal teacher", i believe. Each and every teacher i have met in my life contributed immersely to the quality of my life, changing my stereotypes and opeing horizons far beyond what ive expected...

sorry author 2tired to finish

Гость
te amo

Автор

te amoво тупица! я уже было хотела помочь немного, мне не сложно,самой интересно, но прочитав комменты автора поняла,что она тупая курица . с мерзким и злым характером. фуу.. иди учись, итак тупая, еще тексты тут тебе писать Ой :DD помочь она хотела, как же, понтонуться ты хотела этим - вот что! сама наверно класс 8? иди учи уроки лучше, курва!

тупая пи.зда, мне просто тошно от таких людей,которые сами нечиго не могут, тем более элементарного. класс восьмой походу ты, раз такие легкие темы .чтоб знала, я учусь на третьем курсе и учу два ин яза.

"нечИго", я конеш дико извиняюсь, но если вы и другие также как русский учите, то зря стараетесь.

Гость
te amo

Each pupil wants to study IN ideal school. But how must be AN ideal school ORGANIZED? I think that the most important thing for an ideal school is it is teachers. THE teachers should know how to bring up children and of course should be able to teach pupils. I mean that THE teachers should have their own teaching methods.It combines in himself different qualities, exacting and kind, clever and brought up, beautiful, with magnificent speech, the teacher who speaks precisely, trying to inform an essence up to each pupil. She is the many-sided and interesting person, instead of simply person which knows the subject, and does not see anything except for it. Probably, the ideal teacher helps the pupil not only with development of a material, but also edifies it spiritually, helps it to not make the wrong choice any important things. It is good, when the teacher not simply teacher, and the friend ,who ready to support any TIme. not everyone can be teacher

Коряво и с ошибками.

Гость
Гость

You can think about the following points which are important, in my opinion: Should teacher also be an educator and play this important role in student's life or just limit himself/herself to teaching the subject? Is teaching just a job, profession or is it a vocation? Basing on that you can make your conclusion about the teacher's role. For example, if you consider teaching a vocation then not everyone can be a teacher as not everyone can be an artist, let's say, as it's considered a vocation, too. Giving your students an A doesn't make you a great teacher unless your student truly deserve an A. Your job as a teacher is to make your student interested in the subject, share your knowledge, make the learning process as smooth and easy as possible, trying to pay a close attention to the needs of each one of the students. And, i guess, you can write what you consider to be a perfect teacher yourself.

vAAAAAcation, грамотеи

Ёжа

Ууу! Сочинение им написать... а шнурки вам не погладить? Автор, проси кого-то в реале или пиши сам, списывай у соседа, гугли, пользуйся переводчиком, а тут не агенство по выполнению домашних работ для ленивых школьников!

Фей
Гость

vAAAAAcation, грамотеи

vocation и vacation - это разные слова, здесь речь о призвании

Гость
Фей

Гость

vAAAAAcation, грамотеи

vocation и vacation - это разные слова, здесь речь о призвании

Тогда прошу пардону, погорячилась, не вчиталась особо...

Гость

Ек, наваляли - язык корявыи ( те амо) или патетичецкии

( ваниллалатте) . Проже надо, проже, от души :)

Гость

pirivod:

1. Учительской профессии (в целом идеал).

2. Легко ли научить.

3. Роль учителя в жизни детей.

4. Портрет учителя Идеально

Вы можете подумать о следующих моментах, которые важны, на мой взгляд: Если учитель также педагог и играть эту важную роль в жизни студента или просто ограничить себя в преподавании предмета? Учит только работа, профессия или это призвание? Опираясь на что вы можете сделать свой вывод о роли учителя. Например, если вы считаете, обучение профессии, то не каждый может быть учителем, как не каждый может быть художником, скажем, как это считается призвание, слишком. Давать студентов не делает вас великим учителем, если ваш ребенок действительно заслуживают А. Ваша задача, как учитель, чтобы сделать ваш студент заинтересован в теме, поделиться своими знаниями, сделать процесс обучения так гладко и просто, как возможно , пытаясь обратить пристальное внимание на потребности каждого из студентов. И, я думаю, вы можете написать, что вы считаете себя идеальный учитель.

Гость

You may want to think about the following issues that are important, in my opinion: If the teacher is also a teacher and play this important role in the life of a student or simply limit themselves to teaching the subject? Teaches only a job, profession or a vocation? Based on what you can make your conclusion about the role of the teacher. For example, if you think teaching profession, not everyone can be a teacher, as not everyone can be an artist, say, as it is a calling, too. Giving students does not make you a great teacher if your child really deserve. Your job as a teacher, to make your student is interested in the topic, share your knowledge, make the learning process as smooth and simple as possible, trying to draw attention to the needs of each of the students. And, I think you can write what you consider yourself an ideal teacher.

Гость

автор, в Вашем ПТУ Вам будет опеспечена пятерка, если Вы выберете любой из предложенных ответов!

Там все сойдет!

Гость

оБеспечена питерка при любом пиреводе, ролф!

Brandon
Дубинушка

Автор, вы бы написали текст на русском, здесь бы его вам перевели.

вот это верно

Форум: Развлечения
Всего: 41 774 темы
Новые темы за все время: 32 684 темы
Популярные темы за все время: 15 452 темы