Гость
Статьи
Кто готов и хочет …

Кто готов и хочет поговорить по английски? 

Укажу на ваши ошибки) Пишите о чем угодно. Кто хочет потренировать аглийский? Я уже 12 лет им не заимаюсь, но готов подтянуть вас(а мож и вы меня). Пишите все что угодно на английском, я пришлю правильный вариант.)

Сергей Севастополь
494 ответа
Последний — Перейти
Мохнатая булка

What a fuck?😑

Гость

describe russian people in the english

Гость

Pussy drank

Гость

Who do you think you are and why should we do it? Let's talk about how do you feel in Russia.

Гость

Panda 🐼

Сергей Севастополь
Кати

Hello.Haw are you? You living in Krym?) I know, that i had very much mistakes in my text)

Hello! How are you? You're living in Crimea? I know that I have very many mistakes in m text. Answer - not so many, keep writing! I'm waiting for any attention, woman was appreciated me only for my ability to speak English)

Гость

😁

Гость

Hello. My name is Enotia, and you? I am fine, and you are I hope too. Thank tou very much

Сергей Севастополь
Мохнатая булка

What a fuck?😑

What the fuck? just so-so fuck, to check -are the local woman princesses are real pricesses or can't bind two english words together)

Гость

Сережа, марш уроки учить. У тебя у самого еще ошибки есть. В пришел других учить...😂

Гость

Я уже 12 лет не ем. Но готова подтянуть этот навык. Давайте Вы будете сейчас есть, а я укажу Вам на ошибки (а может Вы мне). Ешьте все, что угодно, а я укажу правильный вариант.

Кузьмич

Ахахаахаха

Сергей Севастополь
Гость

describe russian people in the english

describe the russian people in English - hm... they're bustards and whores - I mean in English culture. All that we think about ourselves is just an illusions and stereotypes... I want to say - we're unlucky with our language... It's fucking bad language that makes bad people

Сергей Севастополь
Гость

Pussy drank

drunk dick)

Кузьмич

Hello, my darling animal. I want a cucumber and vodca. And what about you? Lets go outside and drink together

Сергей Севастополь
Гость

Who do you think you are and why should we do it? Let's talk about how do you feel in Russia.

I'm here a complete loser, no one wants me. In Russia I felt terrible since I was borned. It's completely hostile country to me and to way i'mstriving to live. That's a real tragedy...

Ольга
Сергей Севастополь

describe the russian people in English - hm... they're bustards and whores - I mean in English culture. All that we think about ourselves is just an illusions and stereotypes... I want to say - we're unlucky with our language... It's fucking bad language that makes bad people

If you were brought to this world by a whore, that does not mean that every female in your country is a whore. You know what I mean, I hope... 😂

Гость

What kind of cucumber does Sergey smoke and what kind of dick does he drunk?

Кузьмич
Сергей Севастополь

drunk dick)

😂☝️ Do you fell smth?

Гость
Кузьмич

Hello, my darling animal. I want a cucumber and vodca. And what about you? Lets go outside and drink together

Mushroom is speaking?)))

Сергей Севастополь
Гость

Сережа, марш уроки учить. У тебя у самого еще ошибки есть. В пришел других учить...😂

ха! я не говорю что нет и сразу и сказал... а у тебя нет? ну напиши текст и посмотрим...

Гость

i have been learning English already for 15 years but still feel like no enough. Very complicated language. To much synonyms. надаело уже.

Сергей Севастополь
Кузьмич

Any peope doesn't consider as animals, no, I need just a lot of beer, I know how to drink correctly, germans know how to do in correctly. Visit Sevastopol and I'm gladly drink with you 6 litres of beer with talks about life)

Гость
Сергей Севастополь

I'm here a complete loser, no one wants me. In Russia I felt terrible since I was borned. It's completely hostile country to me and to way i'mstriving to live. That's a real tragedy...

was born.

Гость
Гость

Mushroom is speaking?)))

Such a food team here... машрумз, кьюкумберз энд соу он...

Гостьавтор

Che mne ne otvechaesh na 9 komment

Гость

Hello! What do you think about a baby called Enoty and his crazy mum? I think it's very popular theme on this forum at the last time! Let's go to Enoty's mum? I hope she is ready to have guests! It's interesting, what she is going to cook for us? If it will be something of vegan I will kill her!

Гость

Хэллоу, хау а ю?)

Гость
Кузьмич

I love vodca very much. Vodca is my vife

рашн вайф... затц эмэйзинг

Сергей Севастополь
Гость

Я уже 12 лет не ем. Но готова подтянуть этот навык. Давайте Вы будете сейчас есть, а я укажу Вам на ошибки (а может Вы мне). Ешьте все, что угодно, а я укажу правильный вариант.

ну перевели-то, а без еды капыта откинете)

Сергей Севастополь
Гость

Such a food team here... машрумз, кьюкумберз энд соу он...

beeeer!!!!

Nue
Сергей Севастополь

Sorry, didn't see it, ready for meet and speak to you online and in real life)

what do you feel?

Следующая тема